Pennsylvania

Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Weather: Dark (it's 10pm!)
Temperature: 63 F (18 C)

Last weekend, I visited JET Brian in Allentown Pennsylvania. It was really fun!

I call him JET Brian because I am close to three Brians. JET Brian was in the same city as me in Japan. My brother is also Brian. And a good friend from college is named Brian. So, there is JET Brian, Brother Brian, and College Brian.

On Saturday, we went to a restaurant. A band was playing there. They were awesome! The drum solo moved me to tears. I had never cried because of live music before.

On Sunday, we visited Steve Tobin's studio. He is a great artist, and he makes many beautiful things. My favorite was the clay pizzas!
Pizza! Wait...are those cookies?? And uncooked rice...


These are really pretty too. They are made by using firecrackers on clay! The blue and green parts on the inside are made of glass.

日本語

No comments: