Pictures of Columbia University

Monday, April 12, 2010
Weather: Cloudy
Temperature: 60 F (15 C)


Last week, a friend asked me to post some pictures of Columbia University. The next day, the weather here in New York was beautiful! The temperature was 82 F (27 C), and the sun was out, so I decided that I needed to go outside and have some fun.

The lion is Columbia's mascot.


These pictures are on campus at Columbia. I don't know what all the buildings are, because Columbia University is very large!


This building is very famous. Long ago, it was a library, but now, it's an auditorium and museum.


This is on the entry gate. Columbia University used to be called "King's College," when America was part of England. So Columbia's symbol is a crown!


This statue is next to one of the buildings. I have no idea what it is!


This is the Teachers College! I live in the last building on the right.


This is across the street from the Teachers College. It's my favorite restaurant for sandwiches. They have an internet connection, so I come here often to eat lunch or drink coffee while I do my homework.


These next two pictures are flowers on campus. Spring is so pretty, isn't it?


日本語

No comments: