Back from break

Saturday, March 27, 2010
Weather: Sunny
Temperature: 38 F (4 C)


Hi everybody. I came back from Spring break last Monday (the 22nd). It was fun and relaxing. One day, I drove to Wisconsin with my mother to visit my aunt and grandmother. Along the way, we saw a bison farm. Bison are very delicious. It tastes like beef, but almost with sort of a "ham" kind of aftertaste.



We also saw some trees where sap was being taken to make maple syrup. Wisconsin makes the best syrup!



I got a new job here in New York. It's just part time, but it's pretty important. Starting this week, I am the program coordinator for the Donald Keene Center for Japanese Culture. Right now, we are preparing for an important lecture on photography given by Yasumasa Morimura. It will be on the 14th of April.

How is everybody's Sprink break? If you are in school in Japan, right now is break time, right? Have fun, and good luck on your next school year!

日本語

No comments: