Busy!

Tuesday, February 24, 2010
Weather: Rainy
Temperature: 40 F (4 C)

Oh my, it's been a while since I wrote last.

Winter break was really busy! I was doing something every week.

The first week was Christmas. It was fun. I got some computer software, some CDs, and some flashcards and a poster for studying Japanese.

The second week was New Year's. I spend it with Erik, my boyfriend. We had lots of fun, but it was cold and snowy!

The third week was my sister's wedding. Congratulations, Adam and Kate!
Do you want to see pictures of the wedding? You can find them if you click on this link.

The fourth week, I took a test. It wasn't even for school! It was a certification exam for Microsoft Office Word 2007. I studied very hard, and I passed.

Now, I'm back in school. For three weeks, I had two jobs! I was working with computers in one job, and also, I am a TA (Teachers Assistant) for one of my professors from last semester.

I have three classes this semester. One of them is on English grammar. Another one is on English phonology. The third one is called "Hypermedia and Education." Basically, I am learning how to make a website! It's really fun.

日本語

No comments: